5052 Aluminum Dome head blind rivet introduction
This 5052 aluminum open end blind rivet has an aluminum break pull mandrel and a dome head. It meets Industrial Fasteners Institute (IFI) 114 Grade 11 specifications.
The 5052 aluminum grade is corrosion resistant and nonmagnetic. This blind rivet fastens objects in applications in which the back of the workpiece is inaccessible, such as fastening objects to tubing or walls.
5052 Aluminum Body/Steel Stem
3.2mm, 4.0mm, 4.8mm, 6.4mm,
IFI-114 and DIN 7337, GB. Non-standard
Type of Company
Elevator, construction, decoration, furniture ,industry.
QC (inspection everywhere)
Self-check through production
1. It is widely used for the connection between high strength requirements and fragile accessories.
2. The larger head diameter distributes pressure over a wider area of soft material to prevent tearing, cracking or deformation.
3. It has a strong bearing surface, suitable for fastening soft and brittle materials and large hole anchoring. The large edge adds protection to the soft parts.
4. When metal materials are fixed with non-metallic materials (such as plywood, plastic or fabric), it is recommended to use large flange rivets to ensure rigid riveting, and the riveting work must be done on the metal side.
1. Larger contact area with anchoring fittings.
2. Bigger friction and stronger fastnering function.
3. Bigger brim than normal rivet.
Check raw materials before production.
Inspection of semi-finished products during production
Check ready-made products
Randomly check mass production before delivery.
Packing and Shipping
1. Bulk packing: 20-25kgs per carton)
2. Small color box,,45degree drawer color box, window box, polybag, blister. Double shell packing or as clients' requirement.
3. Assortment in polybag or plastic box.
Q: How can I get a sample to confirm the quality? is it free or extra ?
A: 1. Please give the exactly details,size,requirement.
2. You can send us a sample, we can according to your sample give you a counter sample.
3. We could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-40 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: I am a small wholesaler, do you accept small order?
A: It's no problem if you are a small wholesaler, we would like to grow up with you together.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us.