Aluminum Rivet Steel Mandrel Introduction
Aluminum rivets with steel mandrels are stronger; steel rivets with steel mandrels are stronger still; and stainless steel rivets with either steel or stainless steel mandrels are the strongest.
Diameter: 1/8 ~ 3/16" (3.2 ~ 4.8mm ) 6.4 series
Length: 0.297 ~ 1.026" (8~ 25mm )
Riveting range: 0.031 ~ 0.75"(0.8~ 19mm ) Lengthened 4.8 series to 25mm 6.4 series to 30 mm.
Blind Rivet Installation
A blind rivet consists of two pieces that are pre-assembled: the rivet body (usually just referred to as the rivet) and inside it is the setting mandrel (commonly just called the mandrel).
Installation of blind rivets is easy:
(1) insert the rivet into a hole that passes through the items to be joined;
(2) insert the mandrel into the special installation tool;
(3) "set" the rivet by pulling on the mandrel, which creates a bulge that permanently and securely fastens the items. At a predetermined point, the exposed mandrel will break off inside the rivet.
1. Bulk packing: 20-25kgs per carton)
2. Small color box,,45degree drawer color box, window box, polybag, blister. Double shell packing or as clients’ requirement.
3. Assortment in polybag or plastic box.