Full Stainless steel CSK head blind rivet information
A countersunk rivet is a part that is riveted by its own deformation or interference connection.The screw head is completely or partially sunk into the connected piece. This structure is often used in applications where the surface is flat and smooth, such as the surface of the instrument.
Countersunk rivets are widely used in automobiles, vehicles, mechanical and electrical products, building decoration and household appliances. For applications where the strength requirements are not high, the thread diameter is less than 10 mm, and the screws are screwed in and tightened.
Stainless Steel body/Stainless Steel Stem
3.2mm, 4.0mm, 4.8mm, 6.4mm,
Special colorful paint as client’s requirements
IFI-114 and DIN 7337, GB. Non-standard
Features and advantage
1. Blind rivet works according to Hooke's law, to grip
2. Every set of blind rivets fastening combination will be same strong fixing strength and never loosing
3. High fastening strength, never loosing, and strong shearing resistance.
4. Simple working theory makes blind rivets usually be used to instead of welding jobs.
5. Material of the rivets can be aluminum, steel, stainless steel, copper, etc.
6. Idea for a wide range of application, Available in a variety of materials.Painted finishes available to match surrounding color.
1.Professional production experience.
YUKE RIVET is specialized in blind rivet ,rivet nut, fastener for over 10 years .
2.Complete production facilities
We have one complete line including cold forming machine, polish machine, treatment machine, assembling machine, testing machine ,packing machine and so on.
3.Strictly testing Procedure.
Checking Raw material before producing.
Checking Semi-finished products during production
Check Ready-made products
Inspect bulk production at random before delivery.
Long -term cooperation is our direction .We already export our goods to Europe, America, Russia, Middle East.
We will follow these market and feedback .We already received good credit and trusting.