Full Steel Dome head blind rivet introduction
Rivets are permanent, non-threaded fasteners that fasten objects together. They consist of a head and a shank, which is deformed by a tool to hold the rivet in place. Blind rivets also have a mandrel, which helps insert the rivet and breaks off after insertion.
Full Steel Dome head blind rivet is a metal link with unique structure and high riveting strength, and belongs to the new fastening parts. It has high strength of tensile and shear.
Steel Body/Steel Stem
Zinc plated /Zinc Plated
3.2mm, 4.0mm, 4.8mm, 6.4mm,
IFI-114 and DIN 7337, GB. Non-standard
Details of Dome head blind rivet
1.Type of Company:Manufacturer
5.Production Capacity:500 Tons/Month
9.QC(inspection everywhere)Self-check through production
1.Work well with soft material. provide greater bearing surface for fastening.
2.Provide greater bearing surface for fastening soft and brittle facing materials and oversized facing holes.
3.Increased flange diameter protects the integrity of the application.
Packing and Transportation
By sea or By air
L/C, T/T, Western Union
Shanghai , China
Lead Time :
15~20 Working Day for A 20' Container. 5 days if have stock .
1. Bulk packing: 20-25kgs per carton)
1. We are a factory, so we can independent in manufacturing products, any time, any where, we can provide goods for you timely.
2. During to factory price, you can save much money to buy more goods.
3. Quality is assured, we have full set of inspection equipment.
4. Visiting factory is warmly welcomed, after all, seeing is believing.
5. Sample can offered with free.
6. Over 10 years experience of producing, professional workers, outstanding reputation making us keep the first class.