1. Pull rivet does not meet the tension of the screw core, and the breakpoint force and heat treatment of the core itself are lacking.
2. The rivet core has been damaged before working.
3. The rivet claw is not well checked and not within the horizontal range.
4. The riveting pressure is not good, the claw pad is damaged, and the second application shows cracking.
5. The nail body does not expand and loses tension
6. The rivet body is too hard, the core pulling force is small, and the nail body is not fully expanded.
YUKE has many professional detection equipment.Each size will be tested before each shipment.