Steel Open Type Unigrip Blind Rivets is a new Blind riveting fastener, which has the characteristics of easy to use, good water resistance, high efficiency, low noise and reduced labor intensity.
Packing: export standard package
Tenet: scientific management, careful operation, high quality and low price;Continuous improvement, customer satisfaction, strive to create a famous and excellent brand in the industry
Main product size: 2.4 mm, 3.2 mm, 4.0 mm, 4.8 mm, 5.0 mm and 6.4 mm.
How to Use
The rivet assembly is inserted into a hole drilled through the parts to be joined and a specially designed tool is used to draw the mandrel into the rivet. The blind rivets are mainly used when access to the joint is only available from one side.
1. High tensile and shear resistance;
2. High temperature resistance;
3. Certain closure;
4. Suitable for sheet materials
5. Provide strong vibration joints;
6. Reduce the pressure on the surface of the structural parts to ensure that the work piece is not easily deformed.