Blind nut fasteners
A blind rivet nut is a one-piece internally threaded and counterbored tubular rivet that can be anchored entirely from one side. There are two types: one is designed to form a bulge on the backside of the panel as a screw is tightened in its threads. The other is similarly drawn in using a screw but is drawn into the sleeve instead of creating a bulge. These types of blind rivet nuts are available in inch and standard sizes.
blind nut fasteners
High-quality raw material, strict inspection
L/C, T/T, Western Union
export standard package
1. Good after sales service: Any small problem happening will be solved at the most prompt time.
2. We have many years of experience, we have specializing in fastener.
3. Specifications list is available upon your requirement.
4. Packing as your request before shipment.
5. High quality and competitive price.
Contact Us Today!
Request a quote or place your order for blind rivet nuts today! Or to find out which blind rivets will work best for your applications, contact us.