Flat head full hex body rivet nuts
Flat head rivet nuts are ideal fastening solution devices. They can be used to increase torque strength and to provide extreme vibration resistance.
Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Aluminium and Brass
Black oxide,Phosphate,Zinc plated,Back painted,Hot Galvanized
Flat Head, countersunk Head, Reduce Head
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.25mm, 1.5mm, 1.75mm or as your request(right/left threaded)
We have different types of Blind Nuts and Inserts available with us:
Reduced Countersunk Head With Groove - SteelFull Hex Reduced Countersunk Head - SteelFlat Head With Groove - SteelFull Hex Flat Head - SteelSemi Hex Flat Head - SteelSemi Hex Reduced Countersunk Head – Steel.
Convenient use of rivet nut:
1. Reduce material thickness to save cost;
2. Cover up the shortage of raw materials and have the function of tolerance compensation;
3. Dual functions: riveting first and then assembling again through its own thread;
4. Blind hole riveting and unilateral installation;
5. Riveting surface fits tightly, assembly is reliable and thread is durable;
Exhibition 2019 OCT