Open End Flat Head Knurled Body Blind Threaded Rivet Nut introduction
Rivet nut, instant capping, used in the fastening field of various metal sheets, pipes and other manufacturing industries. Currently widely used in electrical, mechanical and light industries such as automobiles, aviation, railways, refrigeration, elevators, switches, instruments, furniture, decoration, etc. Assembly of the product.
Developed to solve the shortcomings of thin metal plate, thin tube welding nut and easy to slip internal thread, it does not need to tap internal thread, no need to weld nut, riveting, high efficiency and easy to use.
Type of Company
Tubular rivet with threaded.
QC (inspection everywhere)
Self-check through production
Packing and Transportation
By sea or By air
L/C, T/T, Western Union
Shanghai , China
Lead Time :
10~15 Working Day ,5 days in stock
1. Bulk packing: 20-25kgs per carton)
1. First check whether the nozzle screw is assembled correctly. Select the corresponding tip and rivet bolt according to the size of the rivet nut. Whether the connecting parts are securely connected.
2. Pay attention to the deformation length or displacement of the riveted nut, and then adjust the operating lever opening angle correctly.
3. The scale ring of the rivet nut gun is used to adjust the stroke of the riveting, and can be adjusted according to the needs during operation.It is worth noting that when adjusting the length of the rivet bolt, it is necessary to open the two handles and adjust the head sleeve. The exposed length of the rivet bolt is slightly larger than the length of the rivet nut. Finally, the conditioning nut and the gun body are tight.
4. Finally, open both hands to pull out the bakelite, put the corresponding rivet nut on the end of the riveted bolt and pinch it, and push the bakelite to screw the cap bolt.Then puncture the rivet nut into the pre-drilled hole of the rivet, and then press the two handles together.
At this moment, the rivet nut is swollen to tighten the workpiece, and then the bakelite ball is pulled out, and the rivet bolt is withdrawn from the threaded hole. The device for the rivet nut can be completed.